Forums Appliance Q&A Forum Where can i find a good freezer for my cafe?
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Keith-Holt
    1 Posts

I am planning to open a cafe. So now I am scouting for the best appliance in the market. So currently I need a commercial freezer, coffee machine, display freezer, and a blender. So do anyone have a suggestion as to where I can buy a good quality long-lasting, efficient freezer? Someone from another forum suggested to me this freezer, does anyone have any better suggestions?

Sam-stores
    5 Posts

I will suggest that you should go for a 220v refrigerator. You can get such a 220v refrigerator from Samstores at the best and most affordable price.

gearbear1
    1 Posts

interesting information

marybobboi8434
    2 Posts

Hey! Finding the right freezer for your cafe is key. While I can’t recommend a specific place for buying one, Music City Appliance Services in Nashville offers excellent local repair services and might have some solid recommendations or connections in the industry. Consider checking out commercial kitchen supply stores or even online marketplaces for new or gently used options.

marybobboi8434
    2 Posts

Hey! Finding the right freezer for your cafe is key. While I can’t recommend a specific place for buying one, musiccityappliance.services in Nashville offers excellent local repair services and might have some solid recommendations or connections in the industry. Consider checking out commercial kitchen supply stores or even online marketplaces for new or gently used options.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login and Post with: