Forums Appliance Q&A Forum MOLEKULE DIDN'T DELIVER ON THEIR COMMITMENT FOR REPLACEMENT FILTERS
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Peter Ojinaga
    1 Posts

Molekule in my case didn’t deliver on their commitment to provide replacement filters. They claim that they will provide one pre-filter to cover for the first six months (with additional filters after that) however this was far from the truth. On August the 23rd, I received an e-mail that my “Filters were ready to ship” and that they need me to confirm my address – I did this step as indicated. However, moving into October I got concern because my filters were never received. I called – spoke to a gentlemen and was told that my filters never shipped because they were behind on shipping filters due to an inventory issue and I should receive an e-mail the week of my call that my filters shipped. One week later and NO e-mail – chatted on their chat system with a different employee and was told that they didn’t ship because they needed to verify my address. Two different stories and guess what still no confirmation email that my filters were shipped. Lack of commitment on Molekule has been a complete disappointment and I wished I never spoke highly of their product to family and friends. I guess I will be making some phone calls to family and friends after this review submittal.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login and Post with: